- My short story collection, The Hungry Time, was published in 1995.
- My stage plays have been performed at the New City Theater Director’s Fesivals, Seattle Fringe Festival and other venues.
- My artwork has been published in the United States & Europe, and featured in national magazines.
- My film production company, Wonder Productions, produces science fiction and fantasy, action, satire and more.
- My classes are sponsored by an independent educational program, Classesandworkshops.com. Some classes meet in Lake City, others meet on the University of Washington campus.
- As time goes on, I’ll be posting more examples of my drawings, paintings, cartoons, graphic novels, stories, and other creative works.
My work as a visual artist has included portraits and caricatures, fine arts painting, commercial art, book and magazine covers, and illustrating comics and graphic novels.
My graphic novel Cyber Reality Comix was originally published in the United States, then picked up and reprinted by Europe’s largest comics publisher at the time, Egmont.
My favorite media include pen and brush, pencil, charcoal, acrylics and photoshop.
When I’m not drawing, painting, writing or making movies, or hanging out with friends, I’m usually teaching. I teach courses in several of the media I work in, including writing, drawing and painting, cartooning, acting, and filmmaking. In my spare time, I wonder whatever happened to my spare time! I offer classes through the Experimental College as well as Rekindle School.