Raising your free testosterone levels can protect your health, and according some some sources can actually protect against aggressive prostate cancer.
My personal regimen: Exercise: HIIT exercise. Light: Red light therapy once per day (after a cold shower). Supplements (taken together): Reuteri + Boron + PQQ + Astaxanthin + Saw Palmetto + PQQ
How to raise your testosterone:
- Exercise regularly. Weight training and HIIT exercise (high intensity interval training) are particularly helpful. Even walking and running can help.
- Eat egg yolks (rich in a form of cholesterol needed by the body to make testosterone)
- Take astaxanthin together with saw palmetto. (Article 1) (Article 2)
- Take Bovine colostrum
- Take fish oil high in DHA
- Take L-Carnitine
- Take PQQ
- Take the mineral boron
- Take lactobacillus reuteri
- Try red light therapy
- Take Royal jelly – shown to increase testosterone in animal studies – no studies yet in humans
- Avoiding environmental pollutants
Foods to avoid:
- High PUFA vegetable oils (such as soy oil, sunflower oil, canola oil)
- Mint, peppermint and spearmint.