- I teach classes and workshops in drawing and painting, acting, short story writing, filmmaking, cartooning, screenwriting, and more.
- (I started out teaching at the University of Washington’s Experimental College; taught for a while through Antioch University’s Heritage Institute; taught some classes through Shoreline Community College.
Currently I’m teaching through the Experimental College and Classesandworkshops.com (where I’m also the Director).
- For a full list of classes, visit CLASSESANDWORKSHOPS.COM
- ACTING CLASSES
- ART CLASSES
- FILM CLASSES
- WRITING CLASSES
CLASSES I RECOMMEND
If you’re looking for fun and interesting classes in the Seattle area, I recommend the following classes, taught by some friends and colleagues. They are all sponsored by Classesandworkshops.com (click the course title for more information):
- Seattle Stand Up Comedy Class for beginners taught by Peter Greyy. Peter’s Seattle comedy class is one of the most popular in the Classesandworkshops.com program. You’ll have a few practice sessions with a fun group of people, then do an actual performance on stage. It’s either total fun or totally terrifying, depending…!
- Seattle WordPress Classes: Make Your Own Web Page taught by Jon Peck. Jon’s a WordPress pro, and is good at helping beginners figure out how to set up their own functional websites, including ecommerce sites. His Seattle wordpress class is an excellent place to start.
- Video Editing using Adobe Premiere Pro taught by Jon Peck. A nice intro to the art of editing videos, using the popular software suite.
- Beginning Watercolor taught by Robin Walker.
- Beginning Oil Painting taught by Robin Walker. A number of people have requested a class… this is a good introductory seattle oil painting class I recommend.
- Plus, Classesandworkshops.com is now sponsoring some Seattle Improvisational Acting classes taught by Chad O’Bara, and some fun voice acting classes by Rick May.
You can find a number of interesting classes by using these links: