Stack 1: T-boosters
I start most mornings with a hot-cold shower (3 minutes hot, 2 minutes cold, 3 minutes hot, 3 minutes cold). This puts a little stress on my mitochondria. After the shower, I do 10 minutes in a red light chamber. Then an hour or so later, I usually take some Testosterone-boosters.
What I take most days:
- Astaxanthin (16 mg)
- Saw Palmetto (organic) (200 mg)
- Reuteri 6475 (increases T levels; fortifies bones) (1 capsule)
- Boron (200 mg)
- DHEA cream (small dollop on wrists
About these supplements:
- Astaxanthin and saw palmetto multiply each others’ effect. Taken together, they give T-levels a decided boost.
- I take them partly for longevity, partly for prostate health, and partly to support high testosterone levels.
- Astaxanthin taken internally also prevents sunburn, thought it takes a couple of weeks for it to building up to a high enough level in your body to accomplish this. Because I take it, I can get sun exposure without having to smear on toxic, carcinogenic sunscreens.
- DHEA levels drop as we age, so it be helpful to replace it. But it’s best not to use it every day, or apply it on areas where you have body fat, as it can be accumulate in the fat. I put it on my inner wrists where there’s no body fat.
- As noted above, I rotate them. I take three of ’em every weekday; take a break from them on the weekends; and take the others when I feel like it.